- National Transport Insurance
- Marine Protect
Ep 12: Behind the Industry - Part 1
For many Australians, the work of the transport and logistics industry is often unseen, yet our industry keeps the country moving – ensuring groceries and retail goods get to our shelves, petrol gets to our service stations, building and infrastructure projects continue moving ahead and so much more.
In this episode of the Spotlight Podcast, we’re pulling back the curtain on the industry, speaking to our guests about the work they do and how they contribute to keeping the country moving.
Special guest host:
- Janelle Greene: Chief Customer Officer, NTI
- Kim Jenkins: Commercial Manager, Pacific Tug Group
- Melissa Weller: Director Industry Relations and Program Management, Healthy Heads in Trucks & Sheds
- Merry Manton: Director and Insurance Advisor, MBM Insurance Solutions
A reminder to insurance brokers, this episode is eligible for 0.5 NIBA CPD points. Stay tuned until the end of the episode for details on generating your CPD certification of completion.