Benefits of working at NTI
NTI has a comprehensive benefits program designed to support you in many aspects of your life.
Your financial well-being:
- Annual salary reviews*
- Annual bonus scheme*
- Discounted domestic insurance with a number of insurance brands*
- Novated leasing of motor vehicles*
- The ability to salary sacrifice items (e.g. superannuation, motor vehicles etc.)*
- Additional superannuation for team members after 5 and 10 years of service*
- NTI Plus - an online discount program that provides you with exclusive discounts at more than 350 retailers, for both online and in-store purchases
- Referral fee provided to team members who refer a candidate who is successful in joining the NTI team
Your health and well-being:
- Additional leave based on tenure
- Annual flu vaccinations provided at no cost
- Best Doctors service
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted health insurance options
- A comprehensive health and well-being program
- The ability to apply for flexible work arrangements (including changes to hours of work, phased retirement, remote working and part time hours)*
- Paid parental leave for both the primary and non-primary care giver*
- Option to purchase an additional 2 weeks of annual leave per year*
- Ability to purchase Dell laptops or desktops from the Dell Employee Purchase Program*
- Discounted travel through multiple well known travel brands
Your professional development:
- Tailored induction programs when you join the team
- Multi-levelled leadership development programs
- Internal transfers/promotion opportunities are distributed to the team for consideration
- “Day in the life” program for team members to experience other positions in the business
- Accredited programs with ANZIIF and universities
- Supported membership for relevant professional organisations
This is not an exhaustive list of our benefits but illustrates some of the reasons why our team enjoy working at NTI.
*only for eligible team members.
We trust each other to imagine, exceed and thrive.
At NTI we deeply believe in certain things.
The world may change but the way we approach it never will. As individuals and as a company, we follow certain guiding principles that are expressed in everything we do. They represent the values that we stand for and will continue to hold on to in the face of external change. We call them The NTI Way.
Trust: We act with integrity and respect in all we do. We communicate honestly and trust each other’s judgement.
Imagine: We challenge the now and welcome change. We use the collective genius around us to turn ideas into reality.
Exceed: We have a passion for excellence that drives our success. We lead regardless of the challenge.
Thrive: We create an environment where our people can succeed and share in our success. We embrace differences and the new perspectives they bring.
Our values have shaped us into Australia’s leading specialist insurer. Whether we’re dealing with our customers, our partners, or our people, we never compromise on what we stand for.
Express your interest
Do our benefits and values sound good to you? Express your interest in a role at NTI by submitting your resume to our People and Capability team.
"Joining NTI means you're part of a passionate, successful and highly engaged team. Owned by two of the Australia's largest insurers, we enjoy an excellent reputation in both the insurance and transport industries. As Australia's leading specialist insurer, our company offers the best products and services which have been designed by our people and are based on more than 45 years’ experience. An incredible 99% of our customers would recommend us to a friend" - Kerrie Challenor
Alternatively, you can contact us on