We trust each other to imagine, exceed and thrive.
As individuals and as a company, we follow certain guiding principles that are expressed in everything we do. They represent the values that we stand for and will continue to hold on to in the face of external change. This is the NTI Way.
We act with integrity and respect in all we do. We communicate honestly and trust each other’s judgement.
We challenge the now and welcome change. We use the collective genius around us to turn ideas into reality.
We have a passion for excellence that drives our success. We lead regardless of the challenge.
We create an environment where our people can succeed and share in our success. We embrace differences and the new perspectives they bring.
Opportunities Across Australia
Benefits of Working at NTI
Please note the following benefits are for eligible team members only.
Including changes to hours of work, remote working and part time hours.
Annual Bonus Scheme
Enjoy a yearly salary review and bonus based on individual and company performance.
Paid Parental Leave
For both the primary and non-primary care giver.
Up to 50% off personal insurance products.
Emergency leave, personal leave, and thank you days based on tenure
Physical, financial and mental well-being discounts and services.
This is not an exhaustive list of our benefits but illustrates some of the reasons why our team enjoy working at NTI. Please note the following benefits are for eligible team members only.
- Annual salary reviews
- Annual bonus scheme
- Discounted domestic insurance with a number of insurance brands
- Novated leasing of motor vehicles
- The ability to salary sacrifice items (e.g. superannuation, motor vehicles etc.)
- Additional superannuation for team members after 5 and 10 years of service
- NTI Plus - an online discount program that provides you with exclusive discounts at more than 350 retailers, for both online and in-store purchases
- Referral fee provided to team members who refer a candidate who is successful in joining the NTI team
- Additional 2 days of personal leave per year after 2 years of service
- Up to 2 days of ‘Emergency Leave’ based on tenure to be used for emergencies
- Annual flu vaccinations provided at no cost
- Best Doctors service
- Employee assistance program with in-person, phone or video counselling available for you and your immediate family members
- Discounted health insurance options
- A comprehensive health and well-being program
- The ability to apply for flexible work arrangements (including changes to hours of work, remote working, part time hours and phased retirement)
- Paid parental leave for both the primary and non-primary care giver
- Up to 2 days of ‘Thank You Leave’ based on tenure to be used however you like
- Option to purchase an additional 2 weeks of annual leave per year
- Discounted travel through multiple well known travel brands
- Tailored induction programs when you join the team
- Multi-levelled leadership development programs
- Internal transfers/promotion opportunities are distributed to the team for consideration
- “Day in the life” program for team members to experience other positions in the business
- Accredited programs with ANZIIF and universities
Want to join our team
We are committed to being the best employer of the best people. At NTI, we have a diverse range of career opportunities available for you to apply for. Review our current career opportunities below or submit your resume to our People and Capability team.